I know we all have so many virtual events to attend right now, but I want to let you all know about one you won’t want to miss: Accelerating Revenue Through Artificial Intelligence on April 14th starting at Noon EST – 2:30pm EST.
In full disclosure, I’m organizing this event, so, of course, I’m biased, when I say it’s great. But, truly – look for yourself – my team and I have assembled panelists and speakers from the world’s biggest B2B brands and they will share practical insights and case studies on how to apply AI to your B2B marketing, data and sales strategies.
The all-star line up includes:
- Jaime Pereña – Microsoft, Director Marketing & Strategy – Enterprise AI
- Laurence Moroney – Google, AI Advocacy Lead & Harvard EdX Instructor
- John C. Havens – IEEE, Global Initiative on AI Ethics, Executive Director
- Nick Robinson – SAP, Head of Digital Marketing, North America
- Kerry Cunningham – Forrester Research, VP, Principal Analyst
- Brian Giese – True Influence, CEO
And, the keynote speaker is none other than, Jay Leno, who will participate in a moderated discussion and a live Q&A with the audience. So, get your questions ready for the King of late night!
Some of the topics that will be covered during the event include, but are not limited to:
- How AI helps brands reach & engage buyers.
- How AI improves data and B2B selling.
- How AI helps B2B brands activate, engage and optimize across the funnel and buyer journey – and, the specific ways it can be put to use.
- How AI connects with martech, marketing operations and customer data.
- How to avoid the “shiny new toy syndrome” and select the right AI mix.
- A discussion around the hidden uses of AI in B2B, and, where B2B CEOs should invest in AI.
You can register here.
There will also be Sponsor giveaways and exclusive reports and whitepapers for all attendees. And, I have to give a shout out to the incredible virtual platform. This isn’t your usual virtual event or Zoom call. The interactive, 3D event space will give you the feeling of really being in the room.
So, register today and I will see you there!